We have some very enthusiastic and dedicated pupils who put themselves forward to be Worship Leaders. They work closely with our school RE Lead, Miss Warsap, to help discuss, create and execute pupil-led collective worship to the whole school. They are also actively involved in the design of our prayer spaces and reflection areas, and our charity work supporting our global neighbours in Tanzania.
Worship Leaders for 2023-2024
- Beech - Amelia
- Rowan - Savannah
- Chestnut - Addie
- Willow - Ruban
- Sycamore - Ollie
- Elm - Elsie
- Maple - Hope
- Oak - Yasmin
We asked our leaders some questions and here is what they said:
What makes a good Worship Leader?
- "determination, courage and confidence"
- "good memory"
- "resilience to not get put off by nerves before leading a worship"
How important is the role of a Worship Leader?
- "Very! You have a lot of responsibility."
- "Really important because you are a role model to others."
How did you feel when you led your first whole-school worship?
- "I was terrified before but I did it and now I feel confident!"
Each term, the Worship Leaders lead worship linked to our school value we are focusing on. Click on the icons below to find out more about past pupil-led collective worships.