We work closely with families from traveller communities to ensure we support them effectively.
We ensure children who travel receive the best possible support by:
- Using high quality resources in class
- Providing work packs for children travelling to complete
- Building close working relationships with parents and carers
- Training staff in supporting all pupils
- Investing in distance learning packages
We also work closely with the Ethnic Minorities Achievement Team from West Sussex County Council to ensure our support in school meets the needs of each child. To find out more about this support see the link below.