All Church schools have regular SIAMS inspections (approximately every five years). These are carried out to evaluate both the effectiveness and distinctiveness of a school as a church school. They focus on the impact of the Church school's Christian vision on pupils and adults.
This is explored through seven strands:
- Vision and Leadership
- Wisdom, Knowledge and Skills
- Character Development: Hope, Aspiration and Courageous Advocacy
- Community and Living Well Together
- Dignity and Respect
- The impact of collective worship
- The effectiveness of religious education
Please see below a copy of the school's latest SIAMS report.