Great British (Year 3) Bake Off - Persuasive Poster
Creating an Advertising Poster for your Bake
THE GREAT BRITISH (YEAR 3) BAKE OFF 2021
Create a Persuasive Advertising Poster for Your Bakes!
On Monday, you went through the 'Draw with Rob - Self Portrait' task. They were BRILLIANT!
Okay, now you need to use these skills to put your self portrait front and centre of your very own advertising poster for your bakes!
WATCH THE VIDEO TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THINGS YOU WILL NEED TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POSTER
Take a look at Mr T's example, the examples on the slide show, as well as find a few of you own that you may find on the internet, to help you create your persuasive poster.
It will need:
- Name for your product (such as 'Crazy Cookies', 'Fabulous Flapjacks', 'Unicorn Cup Cakes' etc...) that matches what your bake is all about
- The baker's (YOU) name ... but maybe make it a bit more interesting ... Chef Turner
- Your self portrait somewhere (maybe in the centre) looking like a chef, maybe holding something you might use to bake a cake (tray, whisk, spoon etc...)
- Mouth-watering drawing of your baking product (cake, cookie, brownie etc...)
- Some persuasive words, phrases or offers to tempt someone to buy it