Writing - Story Map for Chapters 1 to 7
I WAS A RAT - WEEK 4
Story Map - Roger's Journey - Chapters 1 to 7
By the end of Chapter 7, Roger has been on quite a journey! He has visited:
- Bob and Joan's terraced house
- The huge City Hall
- A silent and scary Orphanage
- A cold and echoing Police Station
- The tall and strange smelling Hospital
- The very confusing School
Your task is to draw a STORY MAP with 6 pictures (and arrows linking them in order) that shows Roger's journey through Chapters 1 to 7.
Alongside each picture, write a few phrases to describe what Roger could see, smell or hear.
Use the pictures and examples below to help you.
You can create your story map on the template below, or simply use a blank piece of paper.