Stone Age to Iron Age 'Come Dine with Me'
This week is all about... FOOD!
Your task is to create a menu including a starter, a main and a dessert as if you were someone living in the Stone Age, Bronze Age and Iron Age. Your menu needs to be as tasty and exciting as possible for the people in those time periods- as if you were competing on Come Dine with Me!
You will need to research what people ate in each time period. Have a think about the following questions while you are finding information for your menus :
- What did people eat on a daily basis?
- How did they get their food?
- What might be a special treat for them?
- Any unusual or surprising foods?
- Why might meals have changed over time?
- What would you like to eat?
You can present your menus any way you like, you can choose 'normal' dishes or make it as weird and wonderful as you please. Follow the link below to find all our website resources and children's examples from last year.