Monday 30th March
MONDAY 30th MARCH
Hope you are all keeping yourselves busy with JOE WICKS each morning at 9am (or any other time as each daily fitness video is available on his YouTube channel) and having a bit of a 'Maths Booster' with your online teacher, Carol Vorderman, at THE MATHS FACTOR.
We have been busy adding lots of new resources to the Year 3 website, including:
- STORYLINE ONLINE - short stories read to you by famous actors (Link in 'Reading Zone')
- GANGSTA GRANNY - lots of activities linked to the 3T class reading book
- IDEAS TO KEEP FIT - activity and instruction cards in the 'Keep Fit at Home Zone'
- GRID CLUB - lots of online games and activities with link in the 'Websites Zone'
- NEW ONLINE MATHS ACTIVITIES - all under 'Maths - Maths Internet Links', with websites including: Numbots, Guardians - Defenders of Mathematics, Hit the Button and Cool Maths ... to name but a few!
Lots of extra activities, tasks and help resources have also been placed into all the other curriculum areas, so keep exploring the Year 3 Zone and familiarising yourself where everything is and how it works. We are adding and expanding all the time!
If you have any ideas, or have found some great websites or activities yourselves, please let us know!
Use the example timetables to organise your day and please email in any great work, photos or descriptions of Home Learning activities you have been up to.
Mr T and Miss Manley
PS - remember to use the countless free resources on Discovery Education ESPRESSO. The link is at the bottom of the page. Video, activities, games and quizzes for ALL subjects.