Geography - Review of the Year
HOME LEARNING - SUMMER TERM WEEK 11
DAZZLE US WITH YOUR LEARNING!
As we (unbelievably!) approach the end of the summer term ... and school year, I think it is time for you to get creative and 'dazzle us' with some of your geographic knowledge.
This can be in the form of a poster, leaflet, PowerPoint, Word document, model or something else. Whatever you feel happiest and most confident using.
We would like you to either:
- Tell us about your favourite topic/s and facts you learnt ... or ...
- Tell us more about one area of Geography you really loved (research some extras!) ... or ...
- Show off a bit about everything!
It would just be great to see what you can remember, or what extra facts and information you have discovered about your favourite topic areas.
Things we have looked at in Year 3 have been:
- United Kingdom - countries, capitals and seas
- World continents
- Climate and Weather
- Copthorne Detective (how Copthorne has changed over time)
- Maps (desk, classroom, treasure and beyond!)
- Egypt (and Cairo) vs Copthorne (and Crawley)
- ... and so much more!
Have some fun dazzling Mr T and Miss Manley with all the things you can remember ... and some new things too! Don't forget to jump back to weeks 1-10 of home learning for ideas and information, as well as using books and the internet (and your big brain!) to help you out!