HAPPY EASTER IN THE SUNSHINE!
Hope you are all enjoying the lovely Easter sunshine ... while keeping to all the rules! Don't forget to keep some routines going during the holidays with exercise (Joe Wicks or similar), Maths practice (www.themathsfactor.com) and plenty of reading etc...
A few updates for the start of the Easter break:
- WRITE YOUR OWN RECIPES! Send in your own recipe instructions and pictures of your creations and we will set up your OWN personal recipe page in the Cookery Zone. We have kick-started this with Romeo and his amazing Indian cooking! Take a look, then get cooking!
- DRAW WITH ROB - Great website to follow step-by-step video on drawing amazing creatures. In 'Art Zone'. Recommended by Thomas S. and his 'Gregosaurus!'
- "Where on Earth is Mr T Today?" - Each day (9 DAYS SO FAR!) I will be posting a set of pictures from country I have visited. Have a look and do a little bit of research to discover more - LINK BELOW
- COOKING ZONE - we have added LOTS of recipe links to keep you busy over the next 2 weeks. Breads, cakes, cookies and bigger meals. Just look under the "Design, Technology and Cooking" link
- 60 SECOND READS - these are fantastic bite-size reads with comprehension questions. Find them in the "Reading Zone"
- READING SKILLS - also in the "Reading Zone", we have added lots of activities for retrieval, prediction, vocabulary, summarising and inference
- SCAVENGER HUNTS - lots of activity cards in the "Just For Fun!" area
- HOME LEARNING PICTURE GALLERY - just below this is a rolling gallery of all the fantastic work you are sending in. Just email pictures to us, and, with your permission, we shall pop them into the gallery and into other areas of the Year 3 learning zone
- SPRINGTIME PHOTOS - Mother Nature really is starting to shine! When you're on your walks outside, take a picture of anything that makes you smile, then email it to us to add to the gallery. Mr T has added a few too
Mr T and Miss Manley also have new CLASS email addresses for your Home Learning work to be sent directly to:
This will mean that work can be found, checked and replied to far easier. Please continue to use the firstname.lastname@example.org address for all other enquiries. Thanks.
Mr T and Miss Manley
PS - remember to use the countless free resources on Discovery Education ESPRESSO. The link is at the bottom of the page. Video, activities, games and quizzes for ALL subjects.